Wild deer shed their antlers once a year as part of a natural process, after which the deer re-grow another set. These shed antlers are gathered by ranch workers and transported to QT Dog’s manufacturing facility. The antlers are cut to the appropriate size, cleaned, and packaged to produce ANTLERZ™ brand dog chews. ANTLERZ™ hold up substantially longer than most traditional chews made from plastic, bone, or compacted starch. Unlike processed livestock bones ANTLERZ™ don’t chip or splinter when they are being used by even the most aggressive chewing dogs. A dog’s chewing action grinds ANTLERZ™ down slowly. ANTLERZ™ are a 100% natural dog chew that contain no plastics, no petrochemicals, no empty starches or artificial flavors. ANTLERZ™ are not a by-product generated by a meat processing facility or slaughter house.
- ANTLERZ™ are 100% naturally shed deer antlers
- Mineral rich dog chew that contains no plastics, no petrochemicals, no empty starches or artificial flavors.
- Rich in calcium, phosphorous
- Long lasting, no splinters
- ANTLERZ™ are not bleached or dyed....this is their natural color
- Excellent for heavy chewers, teething puppies
- One antler per package
- Made in USA